We offer a no-quibble 30 day money-back guarantee on all shared and reseller hosting packages. If you cancel for whatever reason within the first 30 days we will refund you in full.
Our premium unlimited reseller package comes with an additional 15 days - so in total a 45 day money back guarantee.
Our dedicated servers come with a 7 day money back guarantee (not those on top of hyperscalers such as AWS/Google, or bespoke configurations).
We want all customers to enjoy using our service and have faith in the speed of our hosting, and the quality of our support team.
- The money back guarantee offer applies to all of our shared and reseller hosting packages.
- You can cancel at any point in the first 30 days after service activation and you will receive a full refund.
- Other than the off-the-shelf dedicated specifications we offer, domains, dedicated servers and other products are non-refundable and do not qualify for our money-back guarantee. We register domains immediately and their registration is non-reversible. The domain is fully yours and you can point it elsewhere or transfer it away from Stablepoint however.
- If you have received a free domain registration or transfer with your hosting package, the standard price of that domain registration or transfer will be deducted from the refund. However the domain will be fully yours to use as if you had purchased it standalone.
- Claiming under our money-back guarantee does not stop you from ordering from us again in future. However, we only offer one money-back guarantee per customer. I.e. if you purchased a hosting plan today and cancelled and were refunded tomorrow, you could order another hosting plan next week but would not be able to again receive a refund should you cancel it.
Why do you offer a money back guarantee?
We think our service is awesome and we want you to be able to try it without fear of commitment. We never tie our customers into long-term contracts.
Updated about 1 year ago