This article shows resellers how to link a WHM account to an Upmind account. After linking accounts, the next step is to create a hosting package on Upmind. That is where you name the package, configure details, and set billing terms.
You need to have an Upmind account and a WHM reseller account with us.
The first step is to configure a new provision configuration. This is how you add web servers and domain providers via APIs.
- Log in to your Upmind account.
- Click Settings.
- On the next page, click Provision configurations.
- Click the Add new configuration button to add a WHM server account. A new panel displays.
- The screenshot below shows two active services (domain hosting and web hosting).
On the new panel:
- Enter a unique name for the service.
- Click the PROVISION CATEGORY field and select Web Hosting. A new field displays.
- Select cPanel
- Set the protocol (e.g. HTTPS).
- Enter the hostname. (see below)
- Enter 2087 for the port.
- Enter the WHM username. (see below)
- Enter the WHM API key. (see below)
- Enter the server location.
- Enter Stablepoint for hosting provider. Your clients will not see this.
- Check the box to accept new accounts.
- Click Create.
To complete all the fields in the panel described above, you need to find and copy three pieces of information on your WHM account.
- WHM Username
- API key
To quickly locate the correct information:
- Log in to your WHM
- The hostname is the server hostname
- The username is displayed on the top right
- The API key is accessed through WHM -> Manage API Tokens
- On the next page, enter a token name.
- Click Save.
- Go back to the Upmind page and paste the value into the API Key field.
You can repeat the above as many times as you want and add multiple reseller accounts to your Upmind account.
Updated 5 months ago